|Title||Customer Service Executive - MeKong|
|Working Location||Mekong Delta (Long An -> Phú Quốc)|
|Report to||Supply Chain Quality & Customer Service Manager|
|Accountabilities & Measures||Key Accountabilities
refer to the various activities / performance areas that the individual is responsible for and that will help him/her fulfill his/her role well
|1. Solving complaints/reflections of customers/consumers: directly/indirectly in contact with customers, resolving customer's requests according to the company's existing policies, on the assigned area of responsibility by line manager, and build replationship with customer.|
|2. Survey and evaluate product quality in the market: monitor, test, evaluate, and handle product quality problems at distributors and outlet of the company's products in area in charge.
- Check periodically and irregularly (On the occasion of Tet holiday, new customer, or when there is other request) related the quality of packaging products in the market.
- Instruct and check product handling of customers / outlet and how to handle products in accordance with company regulations and food safety regulations of local.
- Inspect and evaluate product quality for Postmix/FUB products (fast-mixed beverage products) in the area in charge.
|3. Inspect, evaluate and guide how to manage and preserve product at SPVB's warehouses and warehouses of points of sale where products are directly distributed (distributors, supermarket and agents, ...) , on the area in charge.
- Handling damaged products arising at warehouses not under the management of the factory in the area in charge.
|4. Coordinating with other departments to isolate emergency product, verify or recall product with suspicion of nonconforming product quality that have been released to the market, in the area in charge.|
|6. Comply with regulations on labor safety, food safety and hygiene when entering the factory, company rules and security policies.|
|7. Perform other appropriate tasks as assigned by line manager.|
|Requirement||- Education||College, University degree or higher.|
|- Functional expertise (experiences, functional skills)||- Food Chemistry, Chemical Technology, Microbiology Technology….
- Good communication skill.
- Good presentation skill.
- English communication fluency. TOIEC 500+
- Office IT, MS Power Point and MS Excell are fluency
|- Other||- Team work skills.
- Experience working in high pressure environment.
- Have working experience in similar positions for companies in the food industry or FMCG.