Bayer Company is looking for Business Development Intern in Hau Giang/ Long An
We are looking for a Business Development Intern to support Bayer’s Digital Incubator team in Vietnam. The duration of the internship is 3 months, with the opportunity to extend the contract for another 3 months or to receive the full job offer (depend on performance)
Location: Hau Giang, or Long An
Intern allowance: VND6,000,000 – VND7,000,000/ month
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete a market study of the targeted area, analyse and evaluate user needs
- Build, develop and nurture relationships with farmers and our distributors
- Planning and execute events
- Business development & planning activities: unit economics, budget forecasting, discount plan, identifying viable revenue streams
- Participating in lead generation strategy and partnership arrangement
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities
Required Education & Skills
- University graduates or last year student, having good knowledge in marketing/business development is an advantage;
- Fluency in English: speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- Good skills in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet searching.
- You are a dynamic, business-oriented and a dedicated team player
- You have outstanding interpersonal and business skills associated with the capacity to develop and nurture business relationships and are able to prove it through your past experiences
- You are a challenger and are attracted to start-up environments.
- Agriculture knowledge is not required, but it would be beneficial for the role.
- Arrangement meetings within the team and clients.
- Perform other admin tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor or Director.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to support the digital farming ecosystem development that could transform the agriculture industry
- The best of both worlds: gaining startup experience while working for a prestigious corporate
- Competitive salary with luxury office space in the city centre
- Your line manager will also offer weekly 1-1 career coaching guidance